I don't have much time this morning but a couple of minutes is all I need for a heathy nutritious meal.
Greek Salad:
What I love most about greek salads is the dill. It's full of flavor and just makes my meal that much more interesting.
Ingredients:
1. Lettuce
2. Large dices of tomato
3. Red onion
4. Fresh dill
5. Cucumber
6. Low fat feta cheese (1/4 cup)
7. 3.5 oz chicken, turkey, salmon, tuna, or shrimp
8. 2 tbsp taziki (35 calories)
This morning because I didn't have time I added oven roasted turkey deli slices for a quick fix. Usually I'll bake a piece of chicken in the oven. The taziki is really the icing on top. It's made of just greek yogurt, cucumbers, and dill but adds so much to my salad I never make a Greek salad without it. I use it as a dressing.
Calorie count: ~220 calories
Feta 70 calories
Taziki 35 calories
Meat about 90-120 calories

No comments:
Post a Comment
Tell me what you think!