Sunday, February 7, 2016

Sunday Brunch

I have been off my game. Although a new year is supposed to encourage a new you -- I've actually gained weight. I also wish I could blame it on wanting to hibernate in the freezing cold winter weather, but this season has panned out to be the warmest yet.

I've been snacking, lacking on my work outs, and drinking too much.
Recently I decided to start training for a 1/2 marathon (I'm on week 2 of 12 of my training regiment) and have decided to stop drinking.

I've also decided that my blog will be another way to keep me on track.
I would like to lose 6 pounds this month so my dedication starts today!

This morning I woke up at 7:45am to take a Soul Cycle class in Noho. Becca was an amazing inspiration this morning! I had a coffee and a Quest Bar, half before for some energy and half after my class to fuel my metabolism.

For brunch I made 2 sunny side eggs with cooking spray, a 1/4 of an avocado, a low carb pita pit for 100 calories, and a 1/4 cup of my chickpea stew. Recipe here. It's amazing!

In total, it was a 325 calorie breakfast and kept me full until late afternoon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!